Tourists will have to pay more from April 1 to see the Taj Mahal after the central government decided to raise the entry fee as part of its plans to preserve the 17th-century Mughal-era mausoleum and manage the swirling crowd that come in thousands every day to marvel at the monument.
Officials of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) said the hike will be applicable to domestic tourists and will not affect foreigners, who already pay higher charges for entry.
New barcoded tickets would cost Rs Continue reading
Posted in NATIONAL NEWS, Short stories
Tagged 17th centuary, agra, crowd, daily footfall of tajmahal, entree fee of tajmahal, environment, history of india, how tajmahal taken care of ?, India, love, monthly footfall, monuments in india, mughals, pollution, shahjahan, tajmahal, tourists, world heritage sites
1. LIFE is an invitation to learn, a school. We can learn something from every moment, good or bad.
2. LIFE is not static, it’s in constant movement, much like the waves of the ocean. Each wave that comes brings with it new experiences, and each one is different. So just like the bad ones can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones also come and refresh us. Nothing last forever.
3. LIFE is a gift; some beings (children) depart too soon and don’t have the fortune to know life. Those who have it should enjoy it.
4. LIFE is not only our own. It also belongs to those who surround us. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others, even when sometimes we are not aware of that.
5. Each new day is a new experience. If we don’t live it, we don’t know what we’re missing.
6. We are the designers of our LIFE; it is our challenge to Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle
Tagged aim of life, assault, career, death, depression, do i need a phychiatrist, how to suicide, lifestyle, love, mental health, pain, reason of life, reason to live ?, solutions of life, sorrow, suicide, trauma, why i am getting suicide thoughts, why should we live ?, why we are born ?
HYDERABAD: A 25-year-old woman is critical after she was set ablaze in full public view in Secunderabad on Thursday, allegedly by a man suspected to be her lover, police said. The incident occurred at around 6.45pm in Lalaguda area. As per preliminary probe, the woman, who works as a receptionist, was called to the spot by the man. After
Posted in Crime and Corruption, NATIONAL NEWS
Tagged ablaze, crime, death, fire, hate, kerocene, love, receptionist, secunderabad, women
SYDNEY : Australia became the 26th nation to legalise same-sex marriage on Thursday, prompting cheers and singing from a packed parliament public gallery in a country where some states ruled homosexual acts to be illegal until just 20 years ago.
Lawmakers, who had cast aside a conservative push to allow religious objectors to refuse service to same-sex couples, waved rainbow flags and embraced on the floor of the chamber, after the overwhelming vote in favour of the bill.
“What a day. What a day for love, for equality, for respect,” said Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. “It is time for more marriages.” Continue reading
Posted in WORLD NEWS
Tagged australia, australia prime minister, bisexual, couple, gay, homosexual, law, legal, lesbian, LGBTQI, love, Malcolm Turnbull, nation, open minded people, same sex marriage, support, transsexual queer or intersex, when australia legalised same sex marriage
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Monday asked Hadiya, a 24-year old woman from Kerala who converted from Hinduism to Islam, to return to a homeopathy college in Salem to complete her studies, freeing her from the custody of her parents.
A bench led by Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra, however, didn’t say anything on her husband Shafin Jahan’s plea against a Kerala high court order annulling their marriage. The matter, which has come to be known as the “love jihad” case and has a bearing on inter-religious marriages and a woman’s right to choose her partner, will now be heard in January. Continue reading
Posted in NATIONAL NEWS, Short stories
Tagged caste, hinduism, inter cast marriage, islam, love, love jihad, marriage, married couple, power of love, religion, supreme court