1. LIFE is an invitation to learn, a school. We can learn something from every moment, good or bad.
2. LIFE is not static, it’s in constant movement, much like the waves of the ocean. Each wave that comes brings with it new experiences, and each one is different. So just like the bad ones can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones also come and refresh us. Nothing last forever.
3. LIFE is a gift; some beings (children) depart too soon and don’t have the fortune to know life. Those who have it should enjoy it.
4. LIFE is not only our own. It also belongs to those who surround us. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others, even when sometimes we are not aware of that.
5. Each new day is a new experience. If we don’t live it, we don’t know what we’re missing.
6. We are the designers of our LIFE; it is our challenge to Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle
Tagged aim of life, assault, career, death, depression, do i need a phychiatrist, how to suicide, lifestyle, love, mental health, pain, reason of life, reason to live ?, solutions of life, sorrow, suicide, trauma, why i am getting suicide thoughts, why should we live ?, why we are born ?
How to Get What You Want: The Four Ps
Because I am capable of making only small moves toward personal improvement, I find it helpful to break down the process of clarifying desire into steps. I call them the four Ps: Pushback, Possibilities, Preferences, and Pinpointing. Let’s consider them.
Step 1: Pushback
While visiting China, I heard a story of a wise man there who taught his acolytes by holding a little songbird on his finger. When the bird tried to leave, he’d drop his hand so it couldn’t get enough lift to fly away. Lesson: The ability to soar often depends on pushing back against something you don’t want. My feminist friends and I did lots of this; every time we identified things that felt wrong to us in a deeply authentic, visceral way, we were articulating the Pushback.
Since most humans are expert complainers, I’ll bet you’re feeling some level of Pushback right now. Somewhere in your life there’s a sense of resistance, Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyle
Tagged career, depression, find life in yourself, four ps, how to move on in life, lifestyle, love life, priorities, questions from life, soul, what to do, what we want in life, why we got life
“Selfitis” – the obsession of taking selfies on smartphones – may be a real disorder that requires treatment, according to a study conducted in India.
Researchers at Nottingham Trent University in the UK and the Thiagarajar School of Management (TSM) in Tamil Nadu began investigating the phenomenon after a hoax story appeared in the media in 2014 claiming ‘selfitis’ had been termed as a genuine mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association.
They have now confirmed its existence and developed the ‘Selfitis Behaviour Scale’ which can be Continue reading
Posted in Education, Environment, NATIONAL NEWS
Tagged death, depression, facebook users, maxium users of facebook are from which country ?, mental disorder, pictures, proven fact, science, self obsession, selfie, selfitis, study
AHMEDABAD/NEW DELHI: A young man in Gujarat killed himself and a teenager in Delhi was put under observation after he cut himself, the latest in incidents linked to the Blue Whale Challenge that has led to several suicides across the country.