In what appears to be a total cut off for the country, Apple has blocked access to its App Store for users in Iran, the media reported.
The Cupertino-headquartered giant does not sell its products or operate its App Store in Iran and now it has blocked all the traffic coming from the country and also from accessing its App Store in any capacity.
“Users were not able to connect to the Apple App Store to install or update applications. When visiting the App Store, they were instead greeted with the message ‘the App Store is unavailable in the country or region you’re in’,” tech website Bleeping Computer reported on Friday.
According to Meysam Firouzi, an Iranian security researcher, he Continue reading
Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan has revealed that he is suffering from neuroendocrine tumour via a tweet on Friday. The actor had earlier said on the same medium that he had been diagnosed with a rare disease and would reveal his diagnosis soon.
Irrfan wrote, “Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect: Margaret Mitchell. The unexpected makes us grow, which is what the past few days have been about. Learning that I have been diagnosed with NeuroEndocrine Tumour as of now has now has admittedly been difficult, but the love and strength of those around me and that I found within me has brought me to Continue reading
Punjabi pop singer Daler Mehndi was on Friday convicted in a 2003 human trafficking case by a court in Patiala, reports ANI. He has been sent to two years in jail.
Daler and his brother, Shamsher Singh, had been accused of illegally sending people abroad disguised as members of his troupe by charging hefty “passage money.”
It was also alleged that Mehndi brothers had taken two troupes in 1998 and 1999 during which 10 people were taken to the US as group members and were “dropped off” illegally. Continue reading
Renowned British physicist Stephen Hawking, whose mental genius and physical disability made him a household name and inspiration across the globe, has died at age 76, his family said Wednesday.
Hawking, whose 1988 book “A Brief History of Time” became an unlikely worldwide bestseller and cemented his superstar status, dedicated his life to unlocking the secrets of the Universe. Continue reading
Bollywood actor Narendra Jha, who was recently seen in the role of Musa Bhai in Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees (2017), died after suffering a cardiac arrest on Wednesday morning at his farmhouse in Wada. According to reports, it was his third heart attack; he was 55.
Narendra was at his farmhouse in Nanegaon, Maharashtra, when he complained of chest pain, the actor’s driver told IANS. “He had no health issues and last night (Tuesday) he was fine. He ate properly and spoke to us… Things were fine. Around 4am today, he felt a chest pain so we took him to a nearby hospital, but everything was over by then,” Lakshman Singh, the Continue reading
Around 15 million (one-and-a-half crore) people have registered for over 89,000 RRB jobs advertised by the railways last month, officials said on Wednesday.
The officials said that primary registration of around one-and-a-half crore (15 million) candidates have been received by the Railway Recruitment Board online for recruitment to various Group C and Group D posts.
The last date for submission of applications is March 31 and applications have been invited for over 89,000 posts — 26,502 vacancies for Group C and 62,907 for Group D. Continue reading
Posted in Education, Latest Government Jobs
Tagged how many registered for RRB 2018, indian railway, latest govt. jobs in india, latest jobs in railway, loco pilot, railway jobs 2018, railway recruitment board, RRB, upcoming jobs in railway, vacancy
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dropped one of the most contentious elements of his proposed labour reforms, paving the way for his long-awaited industrial relations legislation to be introduced to India’s parliament by April 6.
Labour minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar said in an interview on Tuesday the administration had abandoned the plan that would have allowed companies with as many as 300 workers to lay off staff without seeking the government’s permission, and would keep the current limit of 100.
The changes are part of a process to streamline 44 different labour laws into four codes as the government pushes forward with its efforts to formalise the $2.3 trillion economy. Continue reading
Posted in Education, New Schemes
Tagged 2019 elections, education system of india, indian prime minister, jobs in delhi, jobs in india, labour laws of india, Narendra modi, result of ssc protest, ssc protest, ssc scam, updates on labour laws, what changes have done in labour laws
NOBLE PRIZE :
- The most prestigious award in the world. It was set up in 1900under the will of Alfred Bernhard Nobel.
- The Noble prizes are presented annually on 10th December (The death anniversary of the founder).
- It is given in the fields of Peace, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine (from 1901) and Economics (from 1969).
|| FIELD (YEAR)
|| Peace (1979)
|| Peace (2014)
|C V Raman
Posted in Awards and Honours, General Knowledge/Awareness, LEARN WITH US
Tagged all time noble price winners from india, Awards and honours, distribution date of noble prize, fields of noble prize, first indian to receive noble price, founder of noble prize, noble prize, noble prize winners from india, noble prize winners from india till now, Rabindranath tagore, when an indian last received noble prize, year of receiving noble price from indians
* The Constitution of India provides for a single and uniform citizenship for whole of India.
* The Citizenship act, 1955, provides for the acquisition of Indian citizenship in the following ways:
- Generally every person born in India on or after January, 1950, shall be a citizen of India if either of his parents was a citizen of India at the time of his birth.
- A person who was outside India on or after 26 January, 1950, shall be a citizen of India by descent(the origin or background of a person in terms of family or nationality), if his father was a citizen of India at the time of that person’s birth.
- A person can apply for and get registered as a citizen of India by the competent authority if he satisfies the conditions laid down.
- A person residing in India for more than 7 years and having adequate knowledge of a constitutionally recognised Indian language can seek citizenship by naturalisation , provided he is not a citizen of country where Indian citizens are prevented from becoming citizens by naturalisation.
- If any new territory becomes a part of India, the persons of the territory become citizens of India .
Posted in General Knowledge/Awareness, LEARN WITH US
Tagged all about citizenship of India, Citizenship, different ways to become citizen of India, dual citizenship in India, how to become citizen of India ?, how to get citizenship of India ?, India, possibilities to loose citizenship of India, procedure to get citizenship of India, ways to get citizenship of India