Minister of state for civil aviation Jayant Sinha on Saturday claimed that air travel in the country was now cheaper than travel by auto-rickshaws on per kilometre basis.
He was speaking at the 27th International Management Conference of the Indore Management Association (IMA).
“In today’s India, the fares of airplanes are lower than that of autorickshaws. Some people will say that I’m talking nonsense, but this is true,” Sinha said.
Explaining the mathematics behind his claim, Sinha said, “These days, passengers spend only Rs five per kilometre on air travel from Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyle, NATIONAL NEWS, New Schemes, Politics
Tagged air ticket price, aviation industry, budgeted air tickets, cab for airport, cheap flights, delhi to chandigarh flights, delhi to mumbai flight ticlet price, govt. schemes, low price tickets, low prices, mumbai to delhi flights, online air ticket booking
1. LIFE is an invitation to learn, a school. We can learn something from every moment, good or bad.
2. LIFE is not static, it’s in constant movement, much like the waves of the ocean. Each wave that comes brings with it new experiences, and each one is different. So just like the bad ones can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones also come and refresh us. Nothing last forever.
3. LIFE is a gift; some beings (children) depart too soon and don’t have the fortune to know life. Those who have it should enjoy it.
4. LIFE is not only our own. It also belongs to those who surround us. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others, even when sometimes we are not aware of that.
5. Each new day is a new experience. If we don’t live it, we don’t know what we’re missing.
6. We are the designers of our LIFE; it is our challenge to Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle
Tagged aim of life, assault, career, death, depression, do i need a phychiatrist, how to suicide, lifestyle, love, mental health, pain, reason of life, reason to live ?, solutions of life, sorrow, suicide, trauma, why i am getting suicide thoughts, why should we live ?, why we are born ?
Beware! Teenagers and adults who consume energy drinks may suffer from rapid heartbeat, nausea and seizures, warns a recent study.
According to the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, over half of the youth and young adults who consume an energy drink, have reported experiencing an adverse health event, including rapid heartbeat, nausea, and in rare cases, seizures.
Currently, Canadian legislation is meant to prohibit energy drinks from being marketed to children. Energy drinks are not recommended for use by people participating in Continue reading
Posted in Health, Lifestyle
Tagged adults, age group, america, canada, children, cofee, energy drink, health, heart attack, India, nausea, report, side effects, sufferings, survey, teenagers, things prohibited in canada, youngsters, youth
How to Get What You Want: The Four Ps
Because I am capable of making only small moves toward personal improvement, I find it helpful to break down the process of clarifying desire into steps. I call them the four Ps: Pushback, Possibilities, Preferences, and Pinpointing. Let’s consider them.
Step 1: Pushback
While visiting China, I heard a story of a wise man there who taught his acolytes by holding a little songbird on his finger. When the bird tried to leave, he’d drop his hand so it couldn’t get enough lift to fly away. Lesson: The ability to soar often depends on pushing back against something you don’t want. My feminist friends and I did lots of this; every time we identified things that felt wrong to us in a deeply authentic, visceral way, we were articulating the Pushback.
Since most humans are expert complainers, I’ll bet you’re feeling some level of Pushback right now. Somewhere in your life there’s a sense of resistance, Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyle
Tagged career, depression, find life in yourself, four ps, how to move on in life, lifestyle, love life, priorities, questions from life, soul, what to do, what we want in life, why we got life