1. LIFE is an invitation to learn, a school. We can learn something from every moment, good or bad.
2. LIFE is not static, it’s in constant movement, much like the waves of the ocean. Each wave that comes brings with it new experiences, and each one is different. So just like the bad ones can sometimes show no mercy, the good ones also come and refresh us. Nothing last forever.
3. LIFE is a gift; some beings (children) depart too soon and don’t have the fortune to know life. Those who have it should enjoy it.
4. LIFE is not only our own. It also belongs to those who surround us. We should take care of ourselves because we are important to others, even when sometimes we are not aware of that.
5. Each new day is a new experience. If we don’t live it, we don’t know what we’re missing.
6. We are the designers of our LIFE; it is our challenge to find beauty when just the opposite happens. It is possible and also brings rewards.
7. We all live through experiences that leave scars. However, there is always someone to give us a hand during those difficult times. The important thing is to accept that help. This is a lesson in and of itself.
8. Making an effort and dealing with problems makes us aware of how strong we really are. Therefore, all those things that upset us, are not so that we become weak, but so that we understand ourselves better and get to know who we really are.
9. To LIVE is to discover something about ourselves of which we were not aware.
10. To LIVE is to look at ourselves in the mirror and discover a message of love in our own eyes.
11. To LIVE is to allow ourselves to fall in love, with someone, with something, or with life itself.
12. If death gives meaning to life, then consider it, but in order to learn to live better.
13. Death is waiting for us anyways; why call on it before our time ?
Sometimes depression does not let us see the beauty of life.
For more stuff, subscribe Us.